Kore New Zealand Manuka honey from New Zealand is such a versatile product that you can use it on anything and for anything. You can apply it on wounds, on your face, and even use it to make your dishes sweeter. You can even use it as a base for your desserts and other food items, as well as the main ingredient for butter.
Yes. We’re not joking. You can really make butter out of our Manuka honey.
Ingredients you’ll need
- A food processor or a hand mixer
- Half a cup of salted butter
- A tablespoon of Kore New Zealand Manuka honey MGO 83+ (the smoothest and sweetest)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg (for sprinkling)
How to prepare
- Let the butter sit at room temperature first for about an hour or so.
- Use the hand mixer to whip together the Manuka honey, butter, and nutmeg until the texture becomes fluffy.
- Now the mixture is ready to enjoy and serve.
If you are unable to get your hands on Kore New Zealand Manuka honey, any other kind of certified Manuka honey will work just fine.
It’s just that we recommendKore New Zealand Manuka honey for a lot of reasons. One of the key factors is that it’s arguably one of the healthiest brand of Manuka honey around. It’s known for both having superior antibacterial and medicinal properties. It also has a sweeter taste with a smoother consistency and the ability to retain more of its vitamins, as well as natural enzymes, despite additional processing.